We offer a range of business legal services. Find out more in the sections below:
- Practice Areas: What We Do
- Who We Help
- What Does It Cost? Paying For Our Legal Services
- Get In Touch
Practice Areas: What We Do
Our business lawyers can provide expert advice on many legal matters that your business may be facing. Use the menu on the left or click on the links below to find out more about our legal services and practice areas.
Banking & Finance, including:
- Acquisition & Leveraged Debt
- Asset Finance & Asset Based Lending
- Construction & Development Finance
- Financial Services Regulation
- Regulatory & Consumer Credit Advice
Business Disputes, including:
Read our business dispute advice blogposts:
Read our commercial news and advice blogposts:
- Helping Business To Grow By Establishing Sound Foundations
- The Benefits of Franchising Overseas
- £7m Investment Secured for Client
Commercial Property, including:
Read our corporate law advice blogposts:
- A Recent Case on What Happens to Assets of a Dissolved Company
- Investment Schemes – Attracting Investors to Your Business
- Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act 2015 (The Act)
Data Protection & Privacy Law
Read our data protection advice blogposts:
- Direct Marketing & Data Protection – What You Need to Know
- Data Protection – What is Personal Data?
- How Does the Recent SCHREMS Ruling on The Safe Harbor Scheme Affect UK Data Controllers
- Get Your Business Prepared for the GDPR
Employment Law, including:
- Auto-Enrolment Pensions & Staging Dates
- Business Immigration Law
- Discipline & Grievance Procedures
- Managing Sickness & Absence
- Redundancy & Reorganisation
- Transactions & TUPE Employment Law
Read our employment law advice blogposts:
- Are You Ready For Auto-Enrolment?
- What is Flexible Working?
- What is a “Fair” Dismissal?
- Headscarf Ruling: European Court Rules That Headscarves Can Be Banned at Work
- Do You Know the Difference Between Contractors & Workers?
- Workers on Strike – What You Need to Know
Intellectual Property, including:
- Intellectual Property Disputes
- Intellectual Property Strategy
- Patent Protection & Management
- Utility Model Patents
Read our intellectual property news and advice blogposts:
- Top 10 Most Bizarre Intellectual Property Disputes
- News: Dispute Settled Successfully at the Intellectual Property Enterprise Court
- Brexit & Your Trade Marks – What to Expect
- Utility Models Vs Patents – A Smarter IP Strategy
- What’s In A Name?
- HMRC tax investigations
- Buying and selling commercial property
- Corporate transactions
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Share option schemes such as the Enterprise Management Incentive (EMI) share option plan
Want to know more about us and how we work? See our About Us page, read our FAQs and find out more about the prestigious experience of our expert solicitors.
Who We Help
We offer a wide range of legal services for businesses of all sizes, including:
You can find out more about the businesses we’ve worked with, and their positive experiences with us, here.
What Does It Cost? Paying For Our Legal Services
Our costs and pricing models are not only innovative and flexible, but they’re designed to reflect the needs of different-sized businesses. Choose from:
- Enterprise (monthly subscription service for start-up, small and venture-backed businesses)
- On-Demand (monthly subscription service for medium and larger businesses)
- City (our pay as you go service)
Contact Us Today To Get Started
Call us on 0800 689 1700 where we’ll be happy to discuss your requirements in an initial consultation. Alternatively, fill out the short form below and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.